Monday, May 23, 2016

Day ( 500 )

500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style

I finished my challenge! This blog reached its end  ♪ little song of victory

During the time I was involved in this project, I learned a lot about style, home design, crafts, research, online shopping and improvised solutions! There were 25 looks from the film, and several posts about home design. I can say that my wardrobe and my apartment became more beautiful after that, but I think the biggest transformation - attention to the cliche! - happened on myself.

My hobby has always been drawing, but since I started working with it, I was a bit saturated about the subject. By the end of the day, instead of using my energy to draw, I was just browsing the internet. Meaning, nothing productive! I got to be depressed about it, but since I started this project, I felt the creative blood running through my veins again. It was a therapy!

Summer has a very vintage and girlie style, but it is not one of those poor girls, who weeps on the corners, waiting for Prince Charming. She knows what she wants. This only reinforced my view that being cute and feminine does not mean being weak. I identified with her! Today I know that, no matter if I'm using a fit-and-flare dress or an worn jeans, I have the Girl Power! ✿

Taking the opportunity to thank all my friends, family and professionals who helped me in some way to fulfill my wacky project! Thanks to Ricbit, my husband, who in addition to translate the posts to English, accompanied me to Los Angeles, visiting all the locations from the movies; to my mother, who helped me make the day of the dress 87; to the dressmaker Dona Rosa who made the clothes from day 403 and 8; to the Restaura Jeans girls, who adjusted sooooo many clothes; to the barista from Redwood Grill & Bar, for letting me sing like the Summer; to all craft shops trying to understand my crazy requests "I want to make a tree from wires"; to all the girls who sold their used clothes to thrift stores!

Of course, I also thank the actress Zooey Deschanel, costume designer Hope Hanafin, the interior designer Jennifer Lukehart and the art director Laura Fox; thanks to their great work in this movie, which was able to inspire and amuse me so much!

Well, I can say that I reached my 500th day with Summer feeling ready for Autumn (which is my favorite season, by the way). I hope that somehow my site is also useful for someone! ❤

ILA FOX


500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style

2 comments:

  1. Muito bom ! Tem algum dicas para aspirantes a escritores?
    Eu sou esperando para iniciar meu próprio site em
    breve mas estou um pouco perdido em tudo. Você recomendar começando com uma plataforma livre
    como o Wordpress ou ir para uma opção paga?
    Há tantos escolhas lá fora que eu sou totalmente
    oprimido... Qualquer ideias ? Parabéns !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá! Acho que para textos é melhor ou Wattpad, que é um site só voltado pra isso. :-)

      Delete